Ford Repair & Auto Service in the Tampa Bay Area
Come to the Elder Ford of Tampa auto repair center once and you'll immediately understand why so many Ford drivers in the Tampa area entrust their cars to us. We carefully hand pick all of the technicians on our team for their deep level of expertise, sincere passion for Ford, and respect for Clearwater, St Petersburg and Brandon drivers' busy schedules. It shows not only in the work they do, but the timeframe in which they do it.
Among the many services for auto repair in Tampa, Elder Ford of Tampa offers Tampa-area drivers are: oil changes, tire rotations, auto glass repair, dent repair, transmission repair, and brake replacements.
Call us today to learn more, get a quote, or make an appointment for auto service in Tampa. Or, if you prefer, you can always visit Elder Ford of Tampa in person at 9560 N Florida Ave Tampa, Florida.
What Happens After I Schedule an Appointment for Auto Service in Tampa?
Please click the "Schedule Service" button, or call 877-984-2899 to schedule an auto repair in our Tampa service center. We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible. Upon submitting your information we will:
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method.
- Ask any additional questions required to service your vehicle.
- Confirm your appointment.
*SPW Coverage on Ford & Motorcraft Parts replaced at Customer Expense
Parts not replaced under Company Expense, and installed or sold by dealerships or authorized distributors to retail and wholesale customers qualify for the following warranty coverage:
Parts & labor to replace defective part within 24 months/unlimited miles
Towing is covered, if required, but only if the vehicle is not covered under the
Roadside Assistance Program.
Warranty begins from date of installation, as noted on the vehicle owner repair order
Sold Over-the-Counter to a Retail Purchaser
- Part Warranty is 24 months/unlimited miles
- For a retail purchaser, warranty begins on the date of sale as stated on the OTC invoice.
- Labor is not reimbursable
Sold Over-the-Counter to a Fleet, Installer or Wholesaler
- For a fleet, general installer or wholesaler, warranty begins on the date of installation or resale.
- Parts & labor to replace defective part within 24 months/unlimited miles
- Fleets and Installer labor is reimbursable up to $150/claim. Labor amount is calculated using the installer or fleet cost of labor multiplied by published labor time standard. Total cost is not to exceed the Ford Labor Times standard hours multiplied by the processing dealership's warranty labor rate.
- Diagnostic steps taken to determine cause of warranted concern with diagnostic results must be clearly documented on the installer repair order along with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Warranty parts and labor reimbursement requests must be supported by diagnostic labor steps and test results.
- All parts replaced under warranty by an installer or fleet must be returned to the selling dealer.
SPW Coverage on Parts Replaced at Company Expense
At Elder Ford of Tampa, our highly qualified technicians are
here to provide exceptional auto service to Tampa drivers in a timely manner. From oil
changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining exceptional customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers!
Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence when you get your next car repair in Tampa.
- Ford/ Lincoln Cars & Light Trucks: The parts and accessories warranty is: 12 months / 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first
- 650 and higher series trucks: The parts and accessories warranty is: 12 months / unlimited miles, whichever occurs first
All existing coverage statements will be updated with a new heading to state effective with parts sold prior to October 1, 2013.
- The Limited Warranty may be honored by the original installer or any Ford/Lincoln Dealer, even though that particular dealer was not the original purchaser/seller of the part.
- In order for the Dealer, Fleet or Installer to claim the Limited Warranty, the dealer, fleet, installer or customer must provide the original vehicle owner's repair order or sales slip with VIN when original repairs are requested.